Doing The Work Of An Evangelist
Doing The Work Of An Evangelist
Evangelist Mick Snider greets you in this brief video.
Listen to Mick Snider share the gospel in
a nutshell in this less-than-2 minute video.
You will receive power when the
Holy Spirit comes upon you and
you will be my witnesses.
Ministry Partners are the lifeline of this ministry. Those involved in supporting this ministry trust God and his Word. We literally pray in every dollar and endeavor to exercise good stewardship of the funds God provides. This ministry is funded by congregations that give offerings during the time Mick is with them ministering, Additionally, God is touching the hearts of individuals, pastors, congregations, and businesses, leading them to partner with us financially, some monthly and some quarterly. Our Ministry Partners are God's chosen way to answer our prayers and provide for this ministry as we do
the work of an evangelist.
We cannot over-emphasize the greatness of the need,
the greatness of our gratitude, or the greatness of our God.
Mick Snider Ministries, Inc. (MSM) is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501 (c) 3 non-profit corporation and is funded entirely by individuals, churches, and small businesses, etc. who believe in our mission. MSM comes alongside a wide range of ministers and ministries to assist in the cause of evangelism and is not underwritten by any specific denomination.
How Can I Give To Mick Snider Ministries?
1) Use our safe and secure online giving system by clicking DONATE NOW at the bottom of this section.
2) You may mail a check to:
Mick Snider Ministries, Inc.
4204 NE 142nd Court
Edmond, OK 73013
3) Give in person via a debit or credit card reader.
Click the DONATE NOW button below and help us fulfill our mission.
*MSM will provide a letter of thanks and acknowledgement for your donations.
Hear Evangelist Teresa Snider sing
"This Is Just What Heaven Means To Me".
Check out this video clip of an altar service.
Mick Snider Ministries is a non-profit ministry
committed to fulfilling the great commission of Jesus Christ. With the illumination of the Holy Scriptures
and the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, this ministry engages in global evangelism with a heavy emphasis on bringing revival to local churches in the United States.
Also, this ministry is working toward providing respite ministry to ministers, missionaries, foster care families, single parent families, and individuals processing tragedy.
Whether you help through monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. We could not accomplish what we do without the help of Ministry Partners like you.
Evangelist Mick Snider began preaching when
he was 16 years old and a junior in high school.
To bring revival, renewal, and refreshing to the
church of Jesus Christ in an effort to bring
people into a right relationship with Almighty God
through faith in His Son, Jesus Christ!
Evangelist Mick Snider...
began preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in 1976 at the age of sixteen, while a high school student in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. He received his minister’s license in 1977 and was awarded his ordination certificate in 1979.
On June 9,1979, he married his youthful sweetheart, Teresa. In 1985, they founded Mick Snider Ministries, Inc. (MSM), recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c) 3 non-profit corporation and he has served as its President and CEO since that time.
Mick holds a degree from Southern Nazarene University, has fourteen years of experience in pastoral ministry, and over twenty-two years of experience as a full-time evangelist. Experience, natural talents, spiritual gifts, and strong anointing, cause the MSM ministry team to be in great demand in the United States and internationally to preach revival meetings, camp meetings, and conferences. Additionally, Brother Mick has provided administrative leadership for more than one hundred churches and about three hundred ministers.
Having placed his faith in Jesus Christ for salvation at the age of eight, this compassionate man proclaims the Word of God with great passion, touching people’s lives and leaving the fingerprints of God on their hearts.
an anointed minister whose parents served as pastors for more than fifty years, placed her faith in Jesus Christ for salvation at the age of ten. Growing up in a parsonage prepared her for the ministry to which God called her. She received her minister’s license in 2009 and ordination certificate in 2011.
Teresa holds a degree in Early Childhood Development and taught their son as a homeschooled student from K-4 through the eighth grade while traveling with her husband as a full-time evangelist. A powerful preacher of Christ’s gospel, Ms. Teresa is also an anointed pianist and vocal soloist. She is an invaluable member of the MSM ministry team. Additionally, Teresa has provided leadership as a director of a network or intercessors. A woman with an exemplary prayer life, she uses her gifts of intercession and spiritual discernment to minister to individuals as they seek God and to train other intercessors to do the same.
This kind, tenderhearted lady is a passionate follower of Jesus Christ, endeavoring to help others be involved in the work of His kingdom and prepare for His coming.
Mick and Teresa Snider minister through preaching and singing
during revival experiences. Usually, revival meetings begin
on Sunday morning and conclude Wednesday evening.
Mick and Teresa preach and teach during couples retreats,
women's conferences, special services, and camp meetings.
Mick and Teresa teach seminars with a focus on intercessory
prayer, altar workers, evangelism, and soul winning.
The Apostles’ Creed
I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ His only Son, our Lord; which was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; He descended into hell [that is, the place of the departed righteous]; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven; and sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost; the holy catholic [universal] church; the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body; and life everlasting. Amen.
Mick Snider Ministries is committed to all doctrine as presented in the Holy Bible.
We most assuredly embrace these Statements of Faith.
1. We believe there is but one living and true God, everlasting, of infinite power, wisdom and goodness; Maker and Preserver of all things, both visible and invisible. And in the unity of this Godhead, there are three Persons of one substance of eternal being, and equal in holiness, justice, wisdom, power, and dignity; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
2. We believe that the Son, who is the Word of the Father, the very and eternal God, of one substance with the Father, took man’s nature in the womb of the blessed virgin; so that two whole and perfect natures, that is to say, the Godhead and the manhood were joined together in one Person, never to be divided, whereof is one Christ, very God and perfect man, who actually suffered, was crucified, dead, and buried, to reconcile the Father to us, and to make atonement, not only for our actual guilt, but also for original sin.
3. We believe that Christ did truly rise again from the dead, and took again His body, with all things appertaining to the perfections of man’s nature, and ascended into heaven and there sits until He shall return to judge all men at the last day.
4. We believe the Holy Ghost, proceeding from the Father and the Son, is of one substance, majesty and glory with the Father and the Son, very and eternal God.
5. We believe in the verbal and plenary inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, known as the Bible, composed of sixty-six books and divided into two departments, Old and New Testaments. We believe the Bible is the Word of God, the full and complete revelation of the plan and history of redemption.
6. We believe that eternal life with God in heaven is a portion of the reward of the finally righteous; and that everlasting banishment from the presence of the Lord and unending torture in hell are the wages of the persistently wicked (Matthew 25:46; Psalm 9:17; Revelation 21:7, 8).
7. We believe that Jesus Christ shed His blood for the remission of sins that are past, for the regeneration of penitent sinners, and for salvation from sin and from sinning (Romans 3:25; 1 John 3:5-10; Ephesians 2:1-10).
8. We believe, teach and firmly maintain the scriptural doctrine of justification by faith alone (Romans 5:1).
9. We believe that Jesus Christ shed His blood for the complete cleansing of the justified believer from all indwelling sin and from its pollution, subsequent to regeneration (1 John 1:7-9).
10. We believe in sanctification. While sanctification is initiated in regeneration and consummated in glorification, we believe it includes a definite, instantaneous work of grace achieved by faith subsequent to regeneration (Acts 26:18; 1 John 1:9). Sanctification delivers from the power and dominion of sin. It is followed by lifelong growth in grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 4:16; 2 Peter 3:18).
11. We believe that the Pentecostal baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire is obtainable by a definite act of appropriating faith on the part of the fully cleansed believer, and the initial evidence of the reception of this experience is speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance (Luke 11:13; Acts 1:5; 2:1-4; 8:17; 10:44-46; 19:6).
12. We believe in divine healing as in the atonement (Isaiah 53:4, 5; Matthew 8:16, 17; Mark 16:14-18; James 5:14-16; Exodus 15:26).
13. We believe in the imminent, personal, premillennial second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 3:10-14; Matthew 24:29-44), and love and wait for His appearing (2 Timothy 4:8).
14. We believe it is the responsibility of every believer to dedicate his life to carrying out the work of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-20; Acts 1:8).
Sign up to receive information, illumination, and inspiration via our newsletter.